Be sure to download your Course Resources. You can down load the entire workbook now, or the individual pages found in each lesson
(often preferred if you taking the course as a family).
- (Lesson 1) The Plan of Salvation: The Creation ~ The Fall ~ The Atonement ~ Altars ~ Sacrifices ~ the presence of God (Shekinah) ~ God is Omnipresent and Invites us to Come to Him!
- (Lesson 2) Keepers of the Temple: Israelite Camp ~ Levite ~ Nazarite ~ Cornerstone Tribes ~ Tabernacle Complex ~ Progression ~ Priest’s vestments ~ We are the Keepers of the Temple
- (Lesson 3) Clothing & Ordinations: Priest’s Clothing ~ High Priests clothing ~ Ordination of a Priest ~ Anatomy of an Ordinance ~ Structure your mind like the Tabernacle
Path of Stone Tables
- (Lesson 4) The Path of Stone Tables: Animal Offerings ~ Symbolic Components ~ Types of Offerings: Sin, Burnt, Peace ~ Path of Stone Tables, Sacrifice or Offering. Our “endowment is the journey” on the “narrow and narrowing” path leads to our conversion and to Godhood.
- (Lesson 5) The Outer Court: Outer Partition ~ Scrolls ~ The Entrances: Gate, Door, Veil ~ Dimensions ~ Wise Hearted ~ Preparation ~ There is only ONE WAY back to Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is the WAY (10 squared).
First Stone Table – Sin Offering
- (Lesson 6) The Brazen Altar: Substitutionary Sacrifice ~ SIN Offering: Blood & Horns ~ How Sacrifices were Preformed ~ Roles of the Priest, Animal & Sinner ~ Common Procedures ~ Physicality of an Ordinance ~ Day of Atonement ~ The Penalty for Sin is Death.
- (Lesson 7) The Laver: Day of Atonement ~ Baptism ~ Born Again ~ Initiatory: Washings ~ The Horn ~ Anointings ~ The Horn ~ Water ~ Becoming Clean from the Blood of this Generation
- (Lesson 8) The Inner Court: Preparatory Gospel ~ Tabernacle Coverings ~ Colors & Symbols ~ The Door ~ Furniture & Utensils ~ Scents “God is in the Details of our Lives”
Second Stone Table- Burnt Offering
- (Lesson 9) The Burnt Offering: Temple Language ~ Five Progressive Covenants: Obedience, Sacrifice, Gospel, Chastity, Consecration ~ Recognizing Patterns ~ God works in Patterns
- (Lesson 10) The Table of Shew Bread: Covenants of Manna, Unleavened Bread & Passover ~ Bread & Water ~ Sacrament ~ Christ Bring, Delivers, Redeems & Take us home.
- (Lesson 11) The Menorah: Seven ~ Gift of the Holy Ghost ~ light, fire, olive oil ~ Almond Tree ~ First-Fruits ~ Consistent ~ Watchful ~ Christ is the “Light of the World” and The Refiner is Careful
(Lesson 12) The Prayer Altar: Sacrifices Light Prayers ~ Format for Prayer ~ Types of Prayers ~ Symbols of Prayer ~ Receiving Answers ~ Theme: Sacrifices Fuel Prayers.
Third Stone Table – Peace Offering
- (Lesson 13) The Peace Offering: Eating & Drinking ~ Covenant of Fellowship ~ five Principles of Fellowship ~ “Feeding His Sheep” ~ The purpose& Reward of Fasting. Theme: “Feed my lambs…feed my sheep.”
- (Lesson 14) The Holy of Holies: The Veil ~ Arc of the Covenant ~ Cherubim ~ Ark Contents ~ Calling & Election (2 Peter 1) ~ Review ~ Theme: Christ is in me and I am in Him and we are ONE
- (Bonus) Calling & Election: 2 Peter 1:1-3 – Introduction ~ 1:4 – What we ask for and desire at the veil ~ 1:11 – How we get through the veil ~ Crash course on “Searching” for meaning in the Scriptures