On the first day of Creation, Christ used Physics and Chemistry to organize the earth out of chaos. This science unit will concentrate on physics, how it is connected to the science of theology. Plus, the characterization of the universal laws that govern matter, movement and forces, space and time and nature. Join us for the learning and the experiments.
- Theology of Physics, how God created and views the subject
- Simple Machines, Forces, Waves, Light, Energy, Motion, Astrophysics
- Scientists – Abraham (astrophysics), Jewish inventions, etc.
- Create a learning portfolio on the Principle of Physics and physics vocabulary list
- Theology of Physics and any physics book from library pertaining to the subject