Have you heard? There have been a few new discoveries in the constellations recently.
In this class, we will be putting all the constellations into a chart to see each of the degrees of glory in the sky.
Or you are welcome to jump in at the advanced level, the first class will be a short view of basic classes.
This Advanced Class will include:
- a review of the 48 constellations and the Zodiac’s bright star names
- talking about the recent clarification of two constellations from a Greek poet
- categorizing the constellations
- the lining of the planets and its significance to the signs of the times
- calendaring and remarkable dates in history
- learning how this applies to us today
Christ's Story in the Constellations - Advanced
About the teacher
Tresta is a mother of eight darling children and many borrowed children. Her husband introduced her to the idea of homeschooling after her fourth was born and she thought he was crazy. Twenty years later she is a strong advocate for homeschooling. She is a mentor for homeschool mothers and their parenting/schooling/mental needs. Her favorite homeschool subject is symbolic math. She is the author of God Saw That It Was Good and other homeschooling books. She is the co-founder of Called to Learn, restoring and preserving Gospel culture of learning patterned after the temple, with her husband, Thom. She and her son, Izaak, have a podcast called, Gospel Theory. Her passion is teaching, writing, and telling God’s Story. If you ask her about her most embarrassing moment she will tell you a story about sitting on a cactus.